Friday, October 31, 2014

its been a long time...

So its been a long time since I've blogged but feel this is probably the best social media site for me for the moment. I always feel the need to write more on my fb page but know not every one would appreciate what I have to say 😉, besides my fb page is about connecting with people more than anything else.

So what will I do with my blog? like in the past if you've bothered to scroll down, it would be your typical blog giving insight to my day, week blah, blah...random refection, testimonies, rants and raves, and heaps of funny s!@#, cos a lot of funny stuff happens to me, either by my own making or that of funny, stupid and dumb people lols.

So lets get this started...am gonna change my cover pic over the next couple of days cos I haven't changed it since 2010 I think 😞....

No comments: