Saturday, July 17, 2010



It has been a while and there is so much I would like to talk about but that will wait for a bit .  I  do need to share quickly a number of things that God has done by his grace and not that I deserve it but I know that His grace is poured out to us because he is a God of grace, and it is not on merit or that we plead or whip ourselves in shape for His grace to be poured out.  He does so because He is grace. Out of who He is He manifests Himself, He is a God of Grace.  I'm am so undeserving and inspite of that he still gives, you have got to love Him aye!

Anyway during one of the Equip sessions there was a brief mention of tithe and just lack in our lives regarding finances, in the end of that session a prayer was given that God would out pour of himself to us.  Well the next day to be exact, I get a call from IRD, they ring to say that if I was executor of my mum and dads estate if I knew their entitlements which I did as mum kept good records I said yes and thought well this is a waste of my time as I knew all about what he had said and had done everything.  He was happy to hear, but he said "the real reason I'm calling is that your dad has credit owing to him and we need to get this to you as executor".  WOW huh? now this I was not expecting and I would not have known about this as this was my dads account and no one except for IRD and dad would have known, but because he had passed it now becomes shared knowledge to his estate, that being me and my brothers and sisters.

So he goes through some documentation process and there you have it am blessed.  Out of who He is He pours out His mercy and many graces for He is a God of Grace.

No comments: